LOG IN TO FINNLYSPORT, OR CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
FinnlySport provides a convenient online registration interface for skaters, players, and parents who wish to register and pay online. Online registration is required for some activities at Blazers Ice Centre. Don’t worry! Instructions are below, and registration only takes a few minutes.
FinnlySport allows registration and payment for classes and individual sessions. Skaters, players, and parents may sign up for classes like Learn to Skate and Aspire, or pay for individual sessions (Training Ice, Stick & Puck, Drop In Hockey, etc.) For most sessions, skaters and players may also pay at the door, just like always.
Although we share many resources with Arctic Edge Ice Arena in Edmond, we are separate businesses. Skaters who skate at both rinks will need a separate account for each rink – one at Blazers Ice Centre, and one at Arctic Edge.
NOTE: If you have purchased packages in EZ Facility in the past, and your account still shows a credit, don’t worry! We WILL honor all previous payments and credits. Please call, email, or visit the business office M-F, 9AM-5PM, and let us know so we can take a look at your account and make the needed adjustments.
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
Please take a look at the instructions before you begin. To create an account, you will need to enter an email address that you can access.
- Click the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button at the top of this page.
- Enter the email you check most regularly. This will become your User ID.
- NOTE: If you have already used this email to create an account at Arctic Edge, the system will recognize your email and ask if you wish to make a new account. Choose “make a new account.” This will be completely separate from your Arctic Edge account, but you will be able to use the same email address to log into both accounts.
- Fill in your contact information (phone number, email, address, etc.) All fields are necessary.
- Choose account type (Individual).
- Fill in the Account Name (This is YOUR NAME. Once your account is created, you can add additional family members).
- Create your password.
- An email with a security code will be sent to the email address you entered. Check your email to retrieve the security code, then enter it when prompted.
Congratulations! Your account has been created. Once your account has been created, you can add additional family members, so you can book sessions individually for each member of your family and access all reservations in one place. Be sure to store your User ID (email address) and your password on your computer, or write down your credentials and save them for the next time you log in.